Friday, 5 October 2007
***what are substances,abuse and adiction?...Signs of adiction...GETTING HELP .....
Jason's life is beginning to unravel. His grades have slipped, he's moody, he doesn't talk to his friends, and he has stopped showing up for practice. Jason's friends know he has been experimenting with drugs and now they are worried he has become addicted.
Defining an addiction is tricky, and knowing how to handle one is even harder.
CLICK HERE AND HAVE INFORMATION !!!!!!DEALING WITH DRUGS?
- myenglishpages REAL and UNREAL CONDITIONALS
- EGO4U CONDITIONALS GRAMMAR EXPLANATION EXERCISES
- Conditional exercise type 1
- Conditional exercise type 2
- Conditional exercise type 3
- Conditional exercise mixed
- Conditional exercise mixed2
- SONG LYRICS KATIE MELUA iF YOU WERE A SAILBOAT
- SONG If you were a sailboat
COLD PHRASES AND IDIOMS ENGLISH WINTER VOCABULARY AND IDIOMS 12 WEATHER IDIOMS IDIOMS WITH TIME WEATHER IDIOMS
- BC English for Emails
- MYENGLISHPAGES VOCABULARY COMPUTERS
- Learn English Today :COMPUTERS VOCABULARY
- LEARNENGLISHTODAY EXERCISE Telephone
- LearningEnglishBC e- mails1 - 9
- BRITISH COUINCIL ORGANISING YOUR WRITING
- BC Professional podcasts
- TELEPHONE CONECTING BBC LEARNING ENGLISH
- BUSNESS E NILS ON WORK LIFE IN THE UK
- MANY THINGS.ORG.VOCABULARY NOUNS
- ENGLISH CLUB.COM
- BUSINESS ENGLISH POD
- BUSINESS E.POD IDIOMS FOR NEGOTATIONS
- BUSINESS ENGLISH RESOURCES
- English Letter writing exercises Improve your English writing
- Formal Complaint Letter Exercise
- SAMPLE BUSINESS LETTERS
- SAMPLE BUSINESS LETTER. Acknowledgment of letter